Here is how to submit a Chapter Activity Report
I.I. HQ has changed their policy and ask that Chapter Activity reports be issued using a form.
There are no Chapter Activity(CA) Report deadlines, but please submit it to
headquarters as soon as possible.
The Chapter Activities team at headquarters tries to select 20-25 chapters a year. The selection criteria are:
- Must be an article about chapter activity within one year at the time they select the article
- The article must be an important event for the chapter such as:
- Luncheons with special demonstrations
- Outside sensei demonstrations/workshops
- Different types of programs/workshops
- Examples of Outreach, Community Service or Next Generation projects.
- Headquarters tries to be fair and select as many different chapters in their report as possible.
Ikebana International headquarters has asked that Chapter Activity Reports be articles of 400 words or more, but it is okay if that is not possible. They prefer the article have pictures with appropriate captions. Chapter reports that are not selected for publication will be considered for future reports or posted on the Headquarters website under Chapter Activities. Pictures are important. When submitting your report 1) attached the Chapter Activities report to your email and 2) put pictures in the email and not within the report form.
Click here to return to Directory of Resources Page