LOOKING FOR A LINK FOR A VIDEO CLICK THE BUTTON VIDEO LINK
REQUEST DATES AND WHICH VIDEO TO BE SHOWN HERE Request Specific Videos
The above blue button is only to the videos themselves. Be sure you have the password from the NCAR Video Coordinator prior to your video showing.
The green button above brings you to the form to reserve the specific dates you wish to show a video and to indicate which video you will be showing (so we can give you the correct password for the respective video). The passwords differ by video and change monthly. We need this information regardless of whether you are using the NCAR Pro Zoom Account or your own Zoom Account.
Zoom Documents expressly for Video scheduling, promoting and showing
Other general Zoom information can be found on this page
- Using the Registration feature to enhance Zoom meeting security
- Zoom etiquette guidelines to share with members and guests
- Sample communication (to email or insert in chapter newsletter) promoting any Zoom Video meeting/showing.
- Form to schedule video showings and request specific videos (required for all video showings regardless of which Zoom account you will be using).
- Guidelines and Step-by-Step Instructions
- How to download the latest Zoom app
- Guidelines for showing NCAR videos on Zoom
- Summary Training Notes for Video Liaisons
- How to make someone a Host or Co-Host on Zoom
- Edit a Recurring Meeting
- Changing the Passcode in a Recurring meeting
- Participants – How to join a Zoom meeting
Other general Zoom information can be found on this page for conducting Chapter meetings.
- Below is a short video on how to prepare the Zoom settings for sharing a screen and showing a video. These instructions are also covered in the Guidelines
Click here to return to Directory of Resources page